What is capsaicin?
Capsaicin is an extract from red chili pepper. It is part of the non-stimulating, metabolicboosting pepper blend that helps the body burn calories naturally while you sleep.* The
formula is microencapsulated to prevent irritation and to allow for maximum absorption.
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Use in conjunction
with the entire HealthTrim® product line to help support your weight management goals.
Caution: Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years. If you are pregnant, nursing,
taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using
this product. Not intended for persons who are sensitive to spicy foods or have a sensitive GI
• Capsaicin – an active component of chili peppers that boosts resting metabolic rate to
help burn calories while you sleep.*
• Circadian rhythm – a 24-hour internal clock that is running in the background of your
brain and cycles between sleepiness and alertness at regular intervals. It’s also known as
your sleep/wake cycle.
• Melatonin – a hormone found in the body that regulates sleep and wakefulness. The
production and release of melatonin in the brain is connected to the time of day,
increasing when it’s dark and decreasing when it’s light. Studies show that the amount
of melatonin produced by the body decreases with age. Supplementing the body’s
supply of melatonin can help people who experience occasional sleeplessness to sleep
• Metabolic-boosting pepper blend – a blend of ground red pepper powder, black pepper
extract and pure capsaicin powder (chili pepper extract)
• Relaxation blend – a blend of botanicals (chamomile and passionflower), magnesium
and L-theanine that helps the body relax mentally and physically, so you can fall asleep.*
Availability: 30 in stock